I realize that no two people are the same and as such tailor my therapy to meet the specific needs of my clients. Regardless of your struggles, my role is to help you recognize the underlying problems, examine any barriers, understand the complications and work towards developing a healthier, better balanced life.
I have experience treating depression, anxiety, grief and loss, and emotional development (self-esteem, relational boundaries, anger management).
Areas of specialty include:
- Relationships: recovering from infidelity, building intimacy, opening and strengthening communication, repairing trust.
- Anxious Attachment styles
- Codependency and Love/Relationship Addiction
- Complex-Trauma; Post-traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Sexual Addiction and Porn Addiction.
- LGBTQ+ health and development; gender, sexual expression/orientation development; using a sex-positive approach to all sexual minorities and kink communities (plural family, poly, tri, etc.)
- First Responders (police, corrections, firefighters, paramedics, military, etc.)
- Depth Approaches to personal growth